If you thought rolling up the screed pipes is no rocket science, we agree with you. But, it is often the seemingly obvious steps that tend to be taken for granted- and ultimately omitted. Believe us; following these simple steps will make the whole process of transporting the screed pump a lot easier and convenient than you thought it to be.
Correct method of rolling up screed pipes
- Ensure that you have plenty of rope handy.
- Tie a loop in the rope to assist in tying the pipe.
- Straighten out the screed pipe in readiness for rolling up.
- Make the first roll and tie the joint to the pipe.
- Continue to roll the pipe to ensure a neat and tidy manageable size.
- Tie the other joint to the rest of the pipe with a further piece of rope.
The pipe is now ready to transport from the site!